Good news for those of you on the University of Manchester Pathway – you can now get access to their library facilities and resources!
Students studying on campus can use their library facilities and resources, whilst those of you studying online can access their online resources quickly and easily.
To claim your access, simply:
- Fill in an access form (see below) using UoM ID number XXX
- Take the form to the University of Manchester Main Library, along with your INTO ID card (for name checking) where they will take your photo and provide the library card.
If you are not currently studying on-campus, you will still have full access to the library’s extensive electronic resources. To access this, simply:
- Use this link to activate your IT account: https://iam.manchester.ac.uk/;
- Select ‘Activate your IT account’;
- Input your Surname, birthdate and your UoM ID number XXX
- When the IT account activation is complete, you will receive a username and password which can then be used to access the library virtually.
- You will not need a physical library card for the virtual library site, you will simply be prompted to enter the username and password you set up at the end of the IT account activation.
To find about more about opening hours, closure periods and facilities at the Main Library, visit https://www.library.manchester.ac.uk/locations-and-opening-hours/main-library/